We all know that listening to music while you work can help you get stuff done faster. But what if you’re listening to Spotify and you don’t even know how to see how much time you’ve spent listening to different songs?
Check out your Spotify stats to see how much time you’ve spent listening to your favorite music, artists, and podcasts. Spotify will tell you how much time you’ve spent listening to the songs, artists, and podcasts you love.
Artists and music lovers alike can use these tools to explore the artists and tracks that they are most interested in. Whether you want to learn more about your favorite artists or discover new music, these tools will help you find what you’re looking for.
Method 1: Stats for Spotify
1- You can go to https://stats.spotify.com/ to check your stats in the new dashboard for the first time ever. Use the same username and password to access your account to check all of your stats from the last 12 months at once!
This website works on any device – desktop computers, laptops, tablets, phones.
2- To access Spotify, click the Login link.
3- Log in to Spotify using your email address.
4- By clicking agree Spotify will give Stats for Spotify permission to view your account. If you’re already logged in, you’ll see some information about the type of permissions Stats for Spotify needs to show you your stats. Continuing, you’re granting this web app permission to see your activity on Spotify.
- Spotify’s Terms of Service say that you can “uninstall” Spotify if you don’t like it. So it’s pretty legit to uninstall the app if you don’t want to use it anymore.
- Spotify will never see your password or make billing changes to your account.
5- You can view the stats you want to see by clicking on the button. You can view your Top Songs, Top Artists, or Top Genres.
6- Select a time period.Stats for Spotify allows you to view your stats for the last 4 weeks, the last 6 months, and all time.
- The next time you check your stats, you’ll see arrows next to the artists, songs and genres on your list that indicate whether you’ve listened more or less frequently than last time.
Method 2: Spotistats for Spotify (Backtrack)
1-Get Spotistats for the Spotify app in the App Store or Play Store. Spotistats for Spotify is a free app that gives you information like Spotify Wrapped, and it gives you the info all year round.
To get Spotify’s data, search for “Spotistats for Spotify” in your phone or visit https://spotistats.app and tap the link for Google Play.
- The developer of the app is named “Sjoerd Bolten.” It’ll help people recognize this app and use it if they know how.
- Spotify will change its name to BackTrack, so don’t worry if you see that name come up when you search!
2- You may open Spotistats for Spotify and tap login. Once you have downloaded the app, you’ll find it in the app list on your phone.
- You may have to grant the Spotify app permission to access the Spotify login page to continue.
3- Log in to Spotify with your existing account. This will keep your settings and billing preferences in place.
4- Click “Agree” to grant permission to Spotistats, then you can continue to use the app. Spotistats needs to access your account information to keep track of your activity and provide you with personalized insights.
- If you don’t want to keep using the app, you can go to https://help.spotify.com/en/user/my_account/ to remove the app’s access to your account.
5- When it comes to the spotify listening time, Tap the graph icon to access your top listening stats.
- To change the time period, tap 4 weeks, 6 months, or Lifetime at the bottom of the screen.
- This feature allows you to see your listening statistics between two dates of your choosing.